UKEAS is an education consultancy which provides free and impartial counselling and application services for international students wishing to study at high schools, colleges and universities in the United Kingdom. The business was founded in Taiwan in 1993, and since then has helped thousands of students to study in the UK. The organization has grown considerably and now has offices in Taiwan, China, Vietnam, the Philippines and Nigeria, as well as a base in the UK. UKEAS has accrued a great deal of experience in assisting students to meet their study abroad goals. our counselors are professional and well versed in all aspects of the UK education system and we have built up a strong relationship and reputation amongst the UK institutions. UKEAS insists on offering professional, impartial, comprehensive and friendly advice to all students and continuously strives to improve the services we offer to both students and partner institutions, which can best be summed up in our mission statement below:
UKEAS are committed to providing our students with a world-class service to help them prepare for study in the UK.
UKEAS are dedicated to helping our students reach their educational objectives and to advancing their careers upon their return to their home country.
We look forward to building friendships during the application process, while you are a student in the UK and upon your return to your home country.
We firmly believe that students are happier, more settled and more successful when they are studying at the most appropriate institution for them and have been fully counseled throughout the applications procedure. UKEAS counselling is impartial and comprehensive covering all aspects of the application and, once the student has accepted an offer, accommodation, food, weather and the idiosyncrasies of student life in the UK from the perspective of a international student.
We welcome you to our offices to join the UKEAS Community.
- UKEAS was founded with the goal of offering a free service to students applying to the UK. At the time no one else was offering a free service for students and this was to be just one of many “firsts” as UKEAS helped change the market for UK Education. The first offices were opened in Taipei and Taichung in Taiwan
- UKEAS Hsinchu (Taiwan) office opened.
- UKEAS Shanghai (China) office opened.
- UKEAS UK office opened in Oxfordshire.
- UKEAS Taoyuan (Taiwan) office opened.
- UKEAS Taichung (Taiwan) IELTS school opened.
- UKEAS Chongqing (China) office opened.
- UKEAS Hanoi (Vietnam) office opened.
- UKEAS built a pre-school in south-eastern Sri Lanka for victims of the 24.12.2004 tsunami.
- UKEAS started to foster Ban Ban, an orphaned baby elephant.
- UKEAS Beijing (China) office opened.
- UKEAS Nanjing (China) office opened.
- UKEAS Hangzhou (China) office opened.
- UKEAS Guangzhou (China) office opened.
- UKEAS received Nottingham University's Agent of the Year award.
- UKEAS joined forces with UNITE – the UK's largest provider of student accommodation
- UKEAS Directors were to address the Economist Intelligence Units on the subject of UKEAS as a resource for high quality employees.
- UKEAS Chengdu, Wuhan, Qingdao & Ningbo (China) opened.
- UKEAS Ho Chi Min City (Vietnam) office opened.
- UKEAS Keelung office (Taiwan) opened.
- UKEAS received the Counselor Training Excellence award from the British Council
- UKEAS Manila (Philippines) opened
- UKEAS Ikeja (Nigeria) opened